Untrained users are the #1 exploitable weakness of many modern IT systems. Phishing is an email attack that targets these users, enticing them to reveal sensitive information or install malicious software. STAR*Phish™ couples ongoing awareness exercises with short and customized training that immediately capitalizes on the teachable moment to prevent phishing attacks before they happen.
- Equip your employees. Realistic live exercises that mimic the actions of real-world attackers ensure your employees can handle the latest threats.
- Immersive and immediate training. STAR*Phish™ capitalizes on the teachable moment when users are caught red-handed. This tool teaches users how to avoid being phished by imitating attacks as they happen within the workplace.
- Easy-to-use data visualization. Dashboards for all collected metrics so you can easily find the data that matters to you.
- STAR*Phish™, a proprietary Booz Allen offering, uses live exercises to address evolving threats.
- Teachable moments provide focused and tailored user training to demonstrate susceptibility to phishing.
- Trackable exercise metrics determine the effectiveness of training over time across various objectives and organizational demographics.
- Customized awareness training service offering can be implemented separately or in tandem to meet specific organizational needs.