Cybersecurity leaders can spend up to 70 percent of their time juggling monitoring, tracking and reporting tools and processes. CyberSMART supports leaders, managers and technicians alike by providing a user-friendly system to track activities. CyberSMART enables leaders to identify strengths and weaknesses in the operation and act accordingly. CyberSMART is available as a standalone configuration that works with your organization's existing infrastructure, or as secure cloud-based solution. It can be augmented with management services focused on implementation and sustainability.
- Gives you the information you need to make smart decisions for your organization. CyberSMART enables cybersecurity analysts and managers to do their jobs with the information they need at their fingertips.
- Provides a one-stop shop for workflow management. Technicians and engineers can track their activities a number of ways—via email, spreadsheets or a quick call. This tool makes reviewing information from these disparate sources a simple process.
- Ensures consistency and reliability. Standardized planning, managing and reporting processes offer predictability and reliability of information.
- Dashboard interface for leadership to identify strengths and weaknesses in operations.
- Dedicated system for technicians and engineers to log activities directly for tracking and reporting, from leadership to technician level.
- Ability to export data to a third-party dashboard and integrate with your organization's current systems.