Organizations face increasing risk from insider threats as reliance on disparate systems and networks increases. Insider4Sight uses a holistic approach to detect rogue insiders before significant damage occurs, thus reducing implementation time and costs, improving detection probability and maximizing resources through a repeatable response workflow. Our team assesses organizations based on client needs, determines triggers within individual and organizational context, detects anomalies within the organization and analyzes data—giving you a comprehensive roadmap to manage risk.
- Provides governance and change management best practices to coordinate and integrate key stakeholders.
- Applies tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) employing user activity monitoring with the automated baselining of normal network behavior to quickly identify outliers and events that need immediate attention.
- Provides guidance on case management tools with tailored, repeatable workflows that ensure the right stakeholder are involved and collected data will stand up to chain-of-custody rules.
- Enhances detection capability using behavior-based detection tools to identify indicators of potential malicious and unintentional insiders before significant damage might occur.
- Provides a data fusion platform that assigns a risk score, allowing analysts to focus on critical alerts and fuse personnel security data (as applicable) ensuring efficient use of resources).
- Identify stakeholders and create a hub
- Profile critical assets
- Build a threat model library
- Define incident response
- Evaluate technology
- Operationalize the program