Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality for over a million active customers in 190 countries. Leveraging the AWS secure cloud platform provides unprecedented levels of flexibility, scalability, and reliability for clients in both public and private sectors.
Why Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
- Trade capital expense for variable expense. Clients pay only for the computing resources consumed and avoid the heavy upfront investment and ongoing operational costs.
- Increase speed and agility. With new IT resources only a click away, developers can reduce time and cost requirements throughout the system's lifecycle.
- Enjoy flexibility. Eliminate worries about infrastructure capacity needs. Clients access only the capacity needed and can scale up or down with only a few minutes notice.
Phantom is a security automation and orchestration platform that integrates with your existing security technologies in order to provide a layer of "connective tissue" between them. Phantom streamlines security operations through the execution of digital "Playbooks" to achieve in seconds what may normally take minutes or hours to accomplish with the dozens of point products that you use every day.
- Automate prioritization and remediation of threat alerts. In a survey by Phantom, nearly 75 percent of organizations said that they routinely ignore security alerts due to challenges handling the volume of threats. Phantom's platform, now informed by Booz Allen's decades of accumulated cyber intelligence and experience with integrating systems, helps automate and orchestrate the process from the initial alert to prioritizing, investigating and remediating threats.
- Increase cyber resiliency: Automating the detection and investigation into cyber events improves organizations' abilities to withstand the onslaught of attacks. While a threat may go unnoticed by manually tracking, Booz Allen and Phantom can find and quarantine issues at machine speed, stopping them from becoming outsized events.
The world's leading supplier of open source software products, Red Hat delivers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services using an open, collaborative business model and an affordable, predictable subscription model.
Why Red Hat?
- Visit the one-stop-shop for Red Hat products: Being a preferred reseller allows Booz Allen to sell Red Hat products in addition to our traditional consulting engagements and supply Red Hat products directly from Red Hat-approved distributors at a deeper discount.
- Join the industry leaders in cloud and open source technologies: Booz Allen has had a long standing collaboration with RedHat culminating to the contribution of our in-house cloud broker, Project Jellyfish, to Red Hat's ManageIQ community in 2015. Project Jellyfish was then integrated into Red Hat's flagship hybrid cloud management platform, Red Hat CloudForms.
Splunk® offers the leading platform for Operational Intelligence. It enables the curious to look closely at what others ignore—machine data—and find what others never see: insights that can help make your company more productive. More than 10,000 customers in over 100 countries use Splunk software and cloud services to make business, government and education more efficient, secure and profitable.
- Combine solutions with expertise: The partnership accelerates detection and mitigation of emerging cyber threats; creates extended offerings around security; and generates enhanced predictive cyber analytics and richer data sets for responding more quickly to key business questions.
- Focus on threat intelligence and security challenges: The partnership allows the client to focus on the integration of threat intelligence with existing cyber operations and address the new threats and vulnerability challenges associated with the broad, diverse and increasing number of IoT devices, sensors and data expected to come online over the next few years.